Last updated: February 04, 2021
Information We Collect and Receive About You
While using site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
We may also automatically collect the following categories of information from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our site (“Device Information”):
- IP address;
- Device identifier;
- The website you visited before our Site;
- Browser type;
- Any search terms entered on our Site;
- General location data based on your Device Information, such as country, state or province;
- Computer operating system;
- Access times;
- Usage patterns and page views within our Site;
- Log files;
- Clear gifs; and
- Flash LSOs.
- Personal Information and Device Information are collectively referred to as “information.”
While you are using our site, Wine Cellars Limited collects information on the pages you have visited and the contents of those pages, any information you input, your time of visit and related session information, your requested page, and the status of your request (successful reply) through the use of Google Analytics and other related services provided by Google. This information enables us to tell which areas of the site are of most interest to our visitors. We use this information to manage and customize our web site content, layout, and services, to improve our site and enhance customer service. The Google Analytics terms specify that no personally identifiable information may be collected through the Google Analytics software. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage you requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: winecellarslimited.com/contact-us
- By phone number: (516) 456-8755